Webinar 7: How the sporting world is embracing mental health (May)
Thursday, May 17, 2018
7pm AEST / 5pm AWST / 10am GMT / 11am CET
(Or watch the recording on-demand)
Mental health is not given the gravity it deserves within the sporting world. Sound mental health is key to performing at a high level and is an essential part of the high-performance mix.
We hear from a panel of elite athletes who openly shared their mental health journeys and imparted vital tips and information for athletes and coaches alike at our November 2017 summit.
- Olympic gold medalist diver Matthew Mitcham
- Former elite cricketer and founder of The Kindness Factory Kath Koschel
- Former NRL player and wellness director Dan Conn
- Paralympic medalist Danni di Toro
- PlayersVoice CEO Kerry McCabe
Moderated by ABC's Tracey Holmes.
Register for two webinars in the same month - or any two across the year - and receive a $10 discount! Simply use the code Monthly Discount at the checkout.
Image: Kate Zarifeh